Load Banks simulate an electric load.
They are used in a variety of applications, including:
- Factory Test of Diesel Generator Sets,
- Reduction of Wet Stacking Problems,
- Periodic exercising of Stand-by Generator Sets,
- UPS and Batteries Test,
- Load Optimization in Prime Power Applications,
- Factory Tests of Turbines,
The most common 3 types of Load Banks are :
We are able to supply:
- natural or forced cooled Load Banks
- with or without a control cabinet
The Load Banks can be controlled manually through push buttons or through HMI that can provide instant analysis of the power dissipated.
If needed, the output measurements can be exported.